Friday, April 11, 2014

Your politics are incorrect..

So, as I was driving to school the other day, doing my usual observations of ALL my surroundings. (Yes, I'm pretty sure I suffer from ADD) when I noticed something that really got my mind going & the more I thought about it the more it grinded my gears, so I'll share it with you guys.. Here goes..

I got stuck behind this vehicle, an SUV of some kind. And no, I'm not here to bitch about how unrealistically slow this guy was driving, I'll save that for another time. So while I was behind this guy I decide to check out his numerous bumper stickers on the back of this persons vehicle. So I looked at his cheesy "stick family" sticker & the numerous stickers that represented the places he had travelled to on vacation & then I saw it.. A "McCain for President" sticker loud and proud on the back windshield. Oh my lord. Really? I'm all about expressing your opinion. After all, I own I blog. That's what I do. But that election took place my FIFTH grade year. FIVE whole years ago.  Yes, I'm only in tenth grade in case you didn't already figure that out. But, back to my story (see i told you I had ADD) This bumper sticker was picking at my nerves. I wanted to grab the man driving that vehicle and shake him. I wanted to explain to him that it was too late! That They're hopes and dreams had been crushed because that election is over and it's time to remove that sticker! The "McCain 'Plane'" has taken flight and is probably at the bottom of the ocean.. (Too soon? Sorry) ((Malaysian joke)) 

So anyway, to conclude my rant, here's a friendly tip from me to you. If your one of those people with an old, irrelevant sticker on your car REMOVE IT. It's in the past now and you're guilty of extreme POLITICAL INCORRECTNESS 

1 comment:

  1. Lol...I think the stick family pisses me off as much if not more. I see it as an attempt by people to make their not so perfect life and family seem perfect to people who frankly could care less. At least the guy didn't make the same mistake I did in voting for Obama that first time. Yes...I said first time! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...NEVER!

    ReplyDelete